Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Yeah, I was featured on their G+ page a while ago. They also sent me some cool Nissan stuff.

·
on line
3,647 Posts
I didn't realize they posted this in the morning. About an hour ago my phone was lighting up from a few texts and a facebook comments from Mr Blueberry, Joe himself. Still pretty surprised by it!

Im glad you like the pic. We were going the opposite way on the trail, and though the way it opened up and all the color would make a great pic. Some of the other guys got good pics as well.

Here are some more from that day as well as the whole album from the photographer himself. https://www.facebook.com/kushan.wij...10151714205977424.1073741866.716717423&type=3

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I only noticed because I recently "liked" them on there and I saw Ripper's rig first thing that morning. Is it a daily fan pic thing they do? or just like at random?

It's pretty cool though that they use actually consumer's rigs and not just track cars or show trucks. Yeah, I get it's fan favorites, lol, but I remember when I had a little TC they only had the super hooked up ones that they recognized.

Those pics rock btw Ripper, I really need to start taking better pics when I go out.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I can't tell you about Facebook, but on G+ they do a Nissan Fan of the Week and feature photos of their vehicle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts