Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
haha just kidding.
Now that ive got your attention ill introduce myself. My name is Sean and im from the Western Slope of Colorado. I actually own a 05 Frontier; but since its the X's better looking twin i joined here too. Im active in Clubfrontier and Ronin. Ive done more to my Frontier than i can even think of. 3" coilover, TCUCA suspension lift.3" body lift. 33" Bf Mud terrains lots of performance stuff too. I also joined this site because i work for a hardware and other supplies retailer and am thinking about organizing some sales of stuff like like Hi-Lift Jacks for a huge discount to members. sorry for the tacky sales pitch. But i wanted to say Hi!

[/list]

·
on line
2,125 Posts
definately interested in some dicounts lol... let me know if or when u plan to do these... lol... and by the way welcome to the board.

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts

·
on line
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I plan to get the discountrs up by the end of this week. Really im just tryin to save some fellow Nissan offroaders some money.anything else there might be interest in?

WOW! you guys have quite the write ups! im defiantly going to be studying those since i have a snapped ABS line so no ABS or 4x4 and theres 7" of snow outside!

·
on line
2,004 Posts
Welcome. :violent2:

·
on line
316 Posts
Re: nissans are for people with no taste.

the007forum said:
haha just kidding.
Now that ive got your attention ill introduce myself. My name is Sean and im from the Western Slope of Colorado. I actually own a 05 Frontier; but since its the X's better looking twin i joined here too. Im active in Clubfrontier and Ronin. Ive done more to my Frontier than i can even think of. 3" coilover, TCUCA suspension lift.3" body lift. 33" Bf Mud terrains lots of performance stuff too. If you want to know the details check out my cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2617401 . I also joined this site because i work for a hardware and other supplies retailer and am thinking about organizing some sales of stuff like like Hi-Lift Jacks for a huge discount to members. sorry for the tacky sales pitch. But i wanted to say Hi!

[/list]
Damn RONIN boys are stalking me now...lmao

Bout time I got some of you guys on here too, Welcome.

·
on line
384 Posts
Welcome and nice looking truck!

·
on line
1,739 Posts
I've got lots of no taste!

Welcome to the site, good luck with business.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts