Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AUBURN, Wash., May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The Pacific Northwest of the United States is a place that offers adventure for many individuals. But those seeking out adventure need to make sure that they are taking the right vehicle out to find it. This is part of the reason that the 2014 Nissan Xterra is such a popular vehicle at Nissan of Auburn, a dealership located close to Seattle ...

More...

·
Registered
810 Posts
Their editors should be fired.

·
on line
22,508 Posts
They call it a Pathfinder TWICE and then when refering to the tranny say:

"The engine is paired to a standard transmission, but a six-speed manual transmission is an option as well for those looking to be in total control of the vehicle."

These guys are idiots, and its basically just an ad for Auburn Nissan. News flash fail.

My Xterra constantly takes on the terrain of the Pacific Northwest! Where's my news headline? lol

·
Registered
648 Posts
They call it a Pathfinder TWICE and then when refering to the tranny say:

"The engine is paired to a standard transmission, but a six-speed manual transmission is an option as well for those looking to be in total control of the vehicle."

These guys are idiots, and its basically just an ad for Auburn Nissan. News flash fail.

My Xterra constantly takes on the terrain of the Pacific Northwest! Where's my news headline? lol
:ditto:

what is this standard transmission you speak of that is anything other than a manual

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
:ditto:

what is this standard transmission you speak of that is anything other than a manual
A lot of cars that also have a manual transmission option will say "automatic transmission(standard) manual transmission(optional)". I don't think that is what that were trying to say in the add though.

·
Registered
179 Posts
actually you CAN post comments, you have to click "read comments" just below the "article". Seems its not so much an article or advertisement as its a press release paid for by Auburn Nissan and written by a PR firm. A very bad PR firm. I commented. lol.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Seems to be a native advertising article...

It's an advertisement for the dealer written in news article form. And it was done very poorly.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 11 of 11 Posts