3,700 Posts

·
AutoGuide Supporting Vendors
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

·
TNX Veteran
3,700 Posts
Installed the full replacement Luxeons today. They could be aimed a bit lower still but otherwise they look great! They way overpower the OEM headlights! I know it doesn't look like much in these pictures but the color temp means everything is much crisper and easier to see.

·
TNX Senior Member
445 Posts
So when are you guys going to make these Luxeon housings available for replacing the housings for the off road lights for the Pro4's? I want brighter output now that i've upgraded to HID head lights, but I don't want to get a light bar, and I don't want to put a bright LED or even HID bulb up there with a halogen housing.

Also, do you guys have any comparison shots like the 2nd picture below for the brake lights, except for the off road lights with the XP80 White bulb? The first picture just show's the lights being brighter, not the actual illumination/output the lights provide against something.

We recently had a 2015 Xterra Pro-4X in the studio for comparison shots.

The listings are being updated with more products, and you'll start to see new threads in our vendor section soon!

Here's a few of my favorites:

If you have any questions about fitment, feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So when are you guys going to make these Luxeon housings available for replacing the housings for the off road lights for the Pro4's? I want brighter output now that i've upgraded to HID head lights, but I don't want to get a light bar, and I don't want to put a bright LED or even HID bulb up there with a halogen housing.

Also, do you guys have any comparison shots like the 2nd picture below for the brake lights, except for the off road lights with the XP80 White bulb? The first picture just show's the lights being brighter, not the actual illumination/output the lights provide against something.
It's unlikely we will have a compatible Luxeon housing with the off-road lights, unless they share the same part number with a wider variety of Nissan vehicles.

We didn't take any output photos with the XP80's installed, but we will have new models coming out soon that will perform even better than the current options.

The XP80 is brighter than the factory halogen bulbs, but it's still not going to provide a tremendous amount of usable output. Our new model (made in USA!), will be a significant improvement in terms of cosmetic appearance and usable output. We will have more information on that product when it's finally released.

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
735 Posts
@ Diode Dynamics. Are the Luxeon housings adjustable, meaning can you adjust the light cutoff? Sometimes when my truck is heavily loaded, and especially since I added a leveling kit, I no longer have much of a rake which points my lights up further than stock. The headlight adjustment was easy. Given how bright the LED fogs are, I wouldn't want to install them unless they could be properly adjusted downward as not to blind others on the road.

·
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
@ Diode Dynamics. Are the Luxeon housings adjustable, meaning can you adjust the light cutoff? Sometimes when my truck is heavily loaded, and especially since I added a leveling kit, I no longer have much of a rake which points my lights up further than stock. The headlight adjustment was easy. Given how bright the LED fogs are, I wouldn't want to install them unless they could be properly adjusted downward as not to blind others on the road.
They have an adjustment screw for proper aiming:

Nick C.

·
NewX’er 4life
2,499 Posts

·
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hi there!

Since our Fog Light LED Bulbs are compatible with the factory fog light housings, you'd need those, along with any wiring required to install them.

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello, I looked into your site and checked the luxeon type a foglights, does it comes with the h11 conector on only pins, cause in the photos look like only pins that means I have to purchase a separate h11 conector? I have factory fog lights. Thanks

41 - 53 of 53 Posts