Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TNX Veteran
3,573 Posts
Where did that screenshot come from? Nissan has been silent about pretty much anything cool for years. The revised Frontier was going to be released in mid 2019, and still we have not seen even a spy shot of it anywhere.

I won't believe it until I see something official

·
TNX Veteran & LPM
7,742 Posts
Gotta pay attention to Nissan Nation Podcast on YouTube. Nissan just recently turned over new management, added a marketing department for strictly their Truck line. They dropped the Cummins Diesel from the Titans. Only gas models now. The Titans are getting a face lift this come this month. No signs of Xterra coming back for now. The Frontier coming out next year is close to being released. This will not be the newest Navara version we have seen. The 370z will be the last Z made. They are ending the line. They have been going back and fourth with Renault on a business merger. So much has been going on lately. It's crazy.

·
TNX Veteran
3,573 Posts
Gotta pay attention to Nissan Nation Podcast on YouTube. Nissan just recently turned over new management, added a marketing department for strictly their Truck line. They dropped the Cummins Diesel from the Titans. Only gas models now. The Titans are getting a face lift this come this month. No signs of Xterra coming back for now. The Frontier coming out next year is close to being released. This will not be the newest Navara version we have seen. The 370z will be the last Z made. They are ending the line. They have been going back and fourth with Renault on a business merger. So much has been going on lately. It's crazy.
Sweet, thanks for the update. No surprise on the 370Z - that thing should have ended several years ago. I'll have to check out that channel. With trucks/off-road vehicles making a resurgence, Nissan has been really slow jumping back on the bandwagon

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Remember that Nissan IDx concept? Maybe that'll replace the Z.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts