1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
gross, Renualt influence in Nissan brought a reduction quality. If Fiat is a part of the brand too, I expect cars that will dissolve in the rain or carwash. Slamming a door will likely bend the frame and blow the airbags. Turning the radio up will make the headlights go dim.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
If so, you can kiss the frontier, titan and especially the X good buy forever. No way they would ever have a SUV as a direct in concern competitor to the Jeeps.

If it dose go though, I would go out and buy a JK/JL/JT immediately, cus anything built pre merge will skyrocket in value due to the fickle jeep community.

·
Registered
269 Posts
If so, you can kiss the frontier, titan and especially the X good buy forever. No way they would ever have a SUV as a direct in concern competitor to the Jeeps.

If it dose go though, I would go out and buy a JK/JL/JT immediately, cus anything built pre merge will skyrocket in value due to the fickle jeep community.
damn! I hope this merger doesn’t go through. I am hoping to purchase a Frontier in the next 5-7 years, after the next generation is released, hopefully sometime in the near future!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
gross, Renualt influence in Nissan brought a reduction quality. If Fiat is a part of the brand too, I expect cars that will dissolve in the rain or carwash. Slamming a door will likely bend the frame and blow the airbags. Turning the radio up will make the headlights go dim.
Thanks for the laugh. Only funny because its likely true.

There probably are too many car companies, which is one reason why quality is going into the pit, its all price and most people don't have brand loyalty (I don't either). More of this is likely in the next downturn.

Here is a link to the top 20 from wiki - if anyone is interested:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_manufacturers_by_motor_vehicle_production

·
Registered
142 Posts
If this happens then I guess my plans to get a pretty darn over-due next-gen frontier in the future are scrapped.

Maybe I'll just get a Tacoma or something.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
If this happens then I guess my plans to get a pretty darn over-due next-gen frontier in the future are scrapped.

Maybe I'll just get a Tacoma or something.
If they do build a new fronty it will be 40K anyway - like the taco or ford or GM small trucks now.

Just buy yourself a new Fronty this year - and drive it for the next 15 years. Let these moron car companies sell their other crap to others in the meantime. Maybe in 15 years they will wise up again.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts