Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using the OEM Nissan side window deflectors (part number 999D3 KT000) here?

If so maybe you can help me out. It came with some sort of brackets and I'm not totaly understanding how these brackets are installed.

I thought these where going to be the peel and stick ones like I got for my 02, but they're not.

Any help is appreciated..

·
on line
246 Posts
I have them, you grab rubber and just pull it down. The metal bracket goes into the rubber seal's track, then push the rubber back into place. Let me know and I'll take a picture when i get home from work.

·
on line
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That makes it a bit clearer, but if you can (and don't mind doing so) take a picture so I can refference better I'd appreciate it..

·
on line
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If ya don't mind..

I appreciate it.

I just wanna have the pics to refference off of..

·
on line
246 Posts
Front Door:
Grab the center.

Pull down.

Here what the metal clips clip to.

The front doors are much easier, when you pull the rubber down it stays down. On the back doors since it is so much narrower it will want to go back. Just stick the visors on and then do this step. Hold down the rubber with one hand and position the clips with the other. When you're done just push the rubber back into its grove. One note of caution, and it states it in the supplied instructions, don't pull the rubber off past the 90* corners, apparently its hard to get back on.

Back door:
Grab the center.

Pull down.

Clip.

·
on line
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome man!!! I totaly appreciate it.. The pics are way better than the damn instructions.

Now I gotta just wait for some warmer weather to get them on. It's not fun trying to install something when the weathers in the single numbers..

·
on line
641 Posts
RIXterra said:
Anyone using the OEM Nissan side window deflectors (part number 999D3 KT000) here?

If so maybe you can help me out. It came with some sort of brackets
The OEM Nissan side window deflectors up here in Canada(part number is, I think, 99998-76367) do not come with any "hardware" - they just fit into the window channels, with the help of a bit of sticky tape(only really needed for the rear windows).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts