Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: --WOW---

--Far out--

--I hope PETA doesn't get hold of it !!!

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
1,667 Posts
that makes me want to see the new Transformers movie.

Teaser

·
on line
1,479 Posts
cool did anyone see an X in there>?

·
on line
1,361 Posts
i dont think there was an X, the end where the flashed all the cars there wasn't one.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Even thought the X wasnt in there it was still a badass commercial. Is that playing in canada or something? I noticed the Xtrail and that isnt available in the US. So i would only assume it is a foreign commercial.

They need to make an amercian version of that and play it during the superbowl or something.

·
on line
641 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
Is that playing in canada or something? I noticed the Xtrail and that isnt available in the US.
I haven't see that ad here in Vancouver. Also, note the URL at the start of the video - it indicates Brazil.

·
Super Moderator
2,600 Posts
dpatton said:
S_e_X-Terra said:
Is that playing in canada or something? I noticed the Xtrail and that isnt available in the US.
I haven't see that ad here in Vancouver. Also, note the URL at the start of the video - it indicates Brazil.
That's just someone putting his/her sig in there, letting people know who created the video. Here's another link with the full commercial; it's from the UK.

·
on line
241 Posts
How do you make the X do that? Is there, like, a button on the dash or something?

·
on line
3,331 Posts
I watched this vid even though the original thread is super old anyway in the side bar there was a video called Xterra Gurls and I couldn't not click it. I mean I like xterras and girls are pretty so anyway I saw a newX sticker on one of the X's. Who does this X belong to?

·
on line
10,980 Posts
That's Eddo's ... sexterra (there's underscores in there somewhere, or something ... not 100% sure of how he spells the s/n). He's got a high post count - and some good stuff to say, but has been a ghost lately ... I can't remember for sure, but I think he was the first (definitley the first NewX'er) to install the Stillen supercharger on his X.

·
on line
3,331 Posts
Yeah I kinda had a feeling it was his. Him and his high X and women... I wonder what happened to him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts