Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
TNX Veteran
4,087 Posts
If it is, its been neutered, and not worth the time it takes to read the article.

On the real tho - it is "Nissan Middle East". So it could be a Middle-east only thing? On the plus side, UAE was the ONLY other country to get the Xterra. And they did title it Nissan "X"-perience. So they certainly are leading us on pretty hard.... I hope it is more than the "Terra" which already exists and isn't really what we are looking for.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The Terra looks...Terrable. I hope they don't add an 'x' to a suv that doesn't resemble Xterra in anything other than name. Other than the armada, Nissan's suvs look exactly the same... soft. Especially now that the offroad market is all abuzz with the bronco, gladiator, hummer... Hopefully they piggy back off their recent nismo offroad news and show us something less 'comfortable', and more exciting. Another rogue clone doesn't really move the needle imo

·
Registered
2011 Pro-4X
107 Posts
The Terra looks...Terrable. I hope they don't add an 'x' to a suv that doesn't resemble Xterra in anything other than name. Other than the armada, Nissan's suvs look exactly the same... soft. Especially now that the offroad market is all abuzz with the bronco, gladiator, hummer... Hopefully they piggy back off their recent nismo offroad news and show us something less 'comfortable', and more exciting. Another rogue clone doesn't really move the needle imo
Speaking of the Nismo news, nothing really came of that - did it? They had said "later this fall" and we're almost in December...

·
Registered
501 Posts
It's UAF! 🤮🤮🤮

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Xterra S
479 Posts
The other midsize pickups have the same soft corners and plastic bumpers for days yet there are plenty of bumpers and gear for them. Even toyotas require cutting of the plastics to fit a bumper. You can do the same thing to this. Not ideal but as long as you can Titan swap it and have a locking rear axle, I am sure it'll work fine... Or just get a bronco lol.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
on line
2,264 Posts
Look at the Navara, and how it looks like the Terra.
Go look at the picture of the 3rd gen Frontier that is coming.
Imagine that front end and go from there.

That would make a lot more sense.

·
Registered
2011 XTerra S Metallic Green
39 Posts
Yaks, I don't like it. Looks very bland. Somebody said here not long ago how much they liked boxy look of X. Somehow everything fits, I concur (y) I fit pinon pine just fine.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Some modern features but this is visually indistinguishable to me from a Pathfinder or Hyundai Palisade. I look at the face and rear and see nothing unique, too bad.

Obviously this forum is more interested in overlanding so this is sure to disappoint many here.

3rd row, tho! I'm happy to see the name back in use at least.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Doesnt have the trade mark nissan scoop with the rails, definitely looks like the other bland SUVs, nissan is really out of touch with their platform

·
Registered
278 Posts
Eh. I'd own one as a second vehicle, if it had a decent powertrain. But 165hp and 177lb-ft, that's less power than my wifes civic.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts