Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2014 P4X Night Armor
20 Posts
Well, I'm out. I ordered the bumper back in December, but the dealer (Nissan of Las Cruces) says they are not getting any response from NISMO.

I guess I'll try an ARB bumper from 4WP.

-=TomJ=-

·
Registered
07 Xterra Off-Road
13 Posts
Looks good. I would order one but not sure I want to wait months. What did you paint your grill with ?
Did rhino liner to grill and also rear bumper.

Is your X stock height or with a lift?
Bought it used 7.5 years ago with a 2" levelling kit. But I have a 4" nisstec suspension kit being installed next week, as well as upgrading the tires from 33 in to 34.5 ridge grapplers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did rhino liner to grill and also rear bumper.

Bought it used 7.5 years ago with a 2" levelling kit. But I have a 4" nisstec suspension kit being installed next week, as well as upgrading the tires from 33 in to 34.5 ridge grapplers.
I have the same grill as you do. Just got done installing my nismo bumper. Did you end up trimming the bottom of your grill at all? Not sure how I am going to go about cutting into it. Any crazy fitment issues you ran into?

·
Registered
07 Xterra Off-Road
13 Posts
I have the same grill as you do. Just got done installing my nismo bumper. Did you end up trimming the bottom of your grill at all? Not sure how I am going to go about cutting into it. Any crazy fitment issues you ran into?
I didn't do it myself but the guy who installed it for me said it seems the bumper doesn't work great with the 07 grill and must've been designed for the newer ones, even though the Z1 website said 05+. He trimmed the bottom to make it work and it looks pretty great.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm told my bumper I ordered in January has finally arrived.

Does anyone know the size of the shackle screw pin? I'm looking at some 7/8 screw pin shackles and haven't picked up the bumper yet to measure.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm told my bumper I ordered in January has finally arrived.

Does anyone know the size of the shackle screw pin? I'm looking at some 7/8 screw pin shackles and haven't picked up the bumper yet to measure.
I could not get a measurement on them but I bought 3/4" shackles here and they seem like they have a little bit of gap left to move them around.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I could not get a measurement on them but I bought 3/4" shackles here and they seem like they have a little bit of gap left to move them around.
Appreciate it if those fit the ones I was grabbing will fit it seems.

For who it helps these have a 40% off coupon today.
40QDVXRE

Some are 20 so = 13
Some colors are 30 = 18

·
Registered
20 Posts
Appreciate it if those fit the ones I was grabbing will fit it seems.

For who it helps these have a 40% off coupon today.
40QDVXRE

Some are 20 so = 13
Some colors are 30 = 18

Just picked up a set of the red ones. Came out to $11.97 with the coupon. We will see how the quality is when they arrive tomorrow!

121 - 134 of 134 Posts