Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Pro 4X,Night Armor.
181 Posts
Who has been able to buy from their local dealer? The first local dealer I got a response from said it had to be ordered from the official Nissan Parts | Nissan NISMO Parts & Merchandise site, which doesnt even sell to individual buyers..... Sounds like maybe they just don't want to deal with NISMO parts?
The parts guy at my local dealer is pretty worthless too. Every time I try to order something he acts like it's unobtanium. Took my number down, said he would get me a quote and never called me back.

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is the link I got my part number & information from;

Then I called the dealer, they looked into it and called me back and said, No problem we can order you one.
Told me it would take about 3 weeks to arrive, but it arrived in one week.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Who has been able to buy from their local dealer? The first local dealer I got a response from said it had to be ordered from the official Nissan Parts | Nissan NISMO Parts & Merchandise site, which doesnt even sell to individual buyers..... Sounds like maybe they just don't want to deal with NISMO parts?
PM me I can help point you to someone that has them in stock.

·
Registered
2012 Pro4x MT
43 Posts
Now I'm really torn, I was planning on getting the Hefty bumper (which comes with a radiator skid). But a nearby dealership will sell this bumper for $1177.60... I also really should replace the radiator skid (mine is real beat up). Seems like a wash either way.

Are you able to use aftermarket radiator skid with the NISMO bumper?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Got the bumper installed today.
Now I have to start looking for a Winch, Fog light and a Radiator skid plate. Any recommendations on a Winch?

View attachment 140247

The bumper alone weighed in at 90 lbs, that leave 10 to 15 for the brackets.
I’m seriously considering going this route. Where can a good fog light wiring adapter be found at to become plug and play with the factory wiring so it works with the stalk controls in the vehicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I’m seriously considering going this route. Where can a good fog light wiring adapter be found at to become plug and play with the factory wiring so it works with the stalk controls in the vehicle?

The wiring is already there. Not sure if you can find a fog light with that plug on it that you like, but I just used a pig tail to solder on to a generic light bars.
The plug should be for an H11 bulb.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Just ordered one from Casa Nissan of El Paso, priced at $1,047.62, with free shipping just for joining their Nissan VIP club. We'll see...
-=TomJ=-
Nice! Did they have it in stock?

·
Registered
578 Posts
The wiring is already there. Not sure if you can find a fog light with that plug on it that you like, but I just used a pig tail to solder on to a generic light bars.
The plug should be for an H11 bulb.
Thanks I’ll check into it.

·
Registered
2006 Nissan Xterra Off-Road MT
7 Posts
I just ordered a NISMO front bumper for my Xterra. Ended up paying $1080.49, that’s including state taxes and shipping. A few Nissan dealerships are currently offering Black Friday sales online.

* New update, the shipping price went up from $35 to $200. The dealership called me before finalizing my order to let me know and to see if I still wanted them to process the order. They told me the Nissan’s website has a glitch in shipping cost went it comes to large items. The price I ended up paying was $1244, still $100 cheaper then my local dealership.

·
Registered
2013 Xterra Pro4X 6spd
120 Posts
Really thinking of going this route. Here in hawaii online shows $1232.5. Original was $1450. Haven't called to see if price is correct, but really debating since other bumpers shipped here would be minimum $200

·
Registered
2006 Nissan Xterra Off-Road MT
7 Posts
Where was this done? Do you have a link by chance? That's a screaming deal
I just did a googled search for Part# 62022-XTFBP and looked under the shopping tab. If you’re lucky a dealership near you will have a online parts website. You could buy it online and pick it up at the dealership and not have to pay for shipping. Also be careful with the Nissan Parts websites that are linked to dealerships, the sites don’t give a accurate shopping quote. I just spent 2 hours trying to see if a local dealership would order the bumper, because my shipping quote jumped from $35 to $200. My new bumper is now costing me $1244 out the door, because of shipping. I’m still trying to see if my local dealership will price there online store price to another dealerships online store, if they do I’m canceling my first order before it ships.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Just ordered one from Casa Nissan of El Paso, priced at $1,047.62, with free shipping just for joining their Nissan VIP club. We'll see...
-=TomJ=-
I've seen comments elsewhere that the free VIP shipping didn't apply to bumper orders. Do you know for sure that you will not/ are not being charged freight?

21 - 40 of 85 Posts