·
on line
1,340 Posts

·
on line
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya, C'Mon Creek!!!

Plus I need to see the final look of the front Light bar.

Hotel is booked for 2 nights ( I can't see wheeling Saturday and driving all the way to Burlington in the same day). I'll be leaving for Burlington on Sunday Morning.

Same here XVTer

See you Friday night or Sat Morning

·
on line
10,133 Posts
Well, I was never one to say no to peer pressure. We'll see what I can do.

Oh, and Dave, I scrapped the light bar idea. I mounted my lights up top similar to yours. I figure if I'm getting a gobi rack, why bother finishing the light bar. That and it was giving me problems.

·
on line
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahhhhhhhh! That's why you wanted to know how mine were mounted.

Couldn't figure it out for a while because I thought you were still doing the Light Bar. ( which you should finish and someone here will buy it in a heartbeat. )

Did you finish the lights or do you still need some help?

I have nothing going on this weekend

·
on line
10,133 Posts
I finished the lights. Thanks though. I'm going to be in L.I. brewing beer with my buddy on Sat (I think). It's his first batch...i'm popping his cherry...or something like that. If I'm not doing that though, we should get together with Bonedog...he's got a spot (private land) in W. Milford to go wheelin'. See the Great Trails forum - spots in North Jerz

·
on line
4,919 Posts
There was an excellent turnout for the NIORA run. Almost 30 trucks and we had 4 or 5 2nd gen Xterras there, 3 sportin' thenewx stickers. The three of us ran blue trails while pretty much everyone else ran greens.

When it was all said and done, we had two dented rear fenders, Tom (our trail leader, 1st gen X) pushed in his left rear quarter panel, and I ripped off my exhaust. Dave and I also had a few chunks of stumps in our tire beads. Not a bad day, though, I believe we covered around 27 miles and ran almost no green trails.

Here are a couple of my pics:

A little scenery shot:

Dave a little off-camber:

Tom coming down Yellow Jacket:

A little rock garden:

Most of my pictures are of Dave because he was behind me, but overall, we got some good shots.

Here is a link to the rest of my pics.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts