Accessories:
Packasport Car top
Tilt Trailer w/
2008 Polaris 700 Dragon 163"
2007 Polaris RMK 700 155"

Overview:

Engine Bay:

Interior:

My Sub box that I cranked out last summer.

From the rear

And a little bit of FUN!!!

I finally did this. Hope you guys like it.

·
on line
666 Posts
Very clean ride. I love the clear corners. How exactly did you do it? I am very interested. Oh and how do you like your K&N intake so far?I've been trying to decide between that and Volant.

·
on line
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For the clear corners, you have to take out the headlight housings and put them into the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes with the oven temp about 125 degrees. Gently pry apart the clear cover of the housing once the glue softens up then pop out the orange reflector. Oh ya make sure to seal the housing back up with a silicon sealant. There are a few threads on this but you get the idea. This was my first time doing that and it worked out good.

The K&N is great. I've had K&N intakes on my old cars and I like them a lot. There loud and you can feel the difference. No issues with the filtration. I recommend them!

·
on line
666 Posts
For the clear corners, you have to take out the headlight housings and put them into the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes with the oven temp about 125 degrees. Gently pry apart the clear cover of the housing once the glue softens up then pop out the orange reflector. Oh ya make sure to seal the housing back up with a silicon sealant. There are a few threads on this but you get the idea. This was my first time doing that and it worked out good.

The K&N is great. I've had K&N intakes on my old cars and I like them a lot. There loud and you can feel the difference. No issues with the filtration. I recommend them!
Where are the threads at?I am having a hard time locating them. I know you say the K&N is loud but is it a ricey loud or a nice solid rumble?

·
on line
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
TNX Administrator
20,428 Posts
Unless I missed it somewhere, what is the Trim of your Xterra?!?

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Your fog light mod had me do a search on your ride. It is very nicely put together so far. Kudos!

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
Wesley Snipes would be proud! OR Charlie Murphy...Darkness!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts