We are excited to welcome you to our club's premier event of the year. The event will be held at Little Monadnock Family Trails again this year. LMFT provides challenges all the way up to the modified/extreme rigs, as well as many trails suitable for less modified and stock vehicles. All vehicles are welcome to com and enjoy this event to the fullest!
There will be 3 group levels:
When: Saturday, September 17, 2016
*As in the past, most folks will arrive at base camp on Friday afternoon.
Driver Meeting Time: 8:00am Saturday at Shir-Roy Campground
Base Camp: Shir-Roy Campground, 136 Athol Road, Richmond, NH
Wheeling Location: Little Monadnock Family Trails, Troy, NH
[*]$30 - Supporting members
[*]$40 - Non-supporting members
[*]$15 - per guest for food
Payment: Paypal ([email protected]) preferred
Event fees cover:
- Saturday Dinner
- Event Shirt
- Event Decal
- Access to LMFT to wheel
- 25 raffle tickets, with the opportunity to buy extras
- Hanging with some of the most welcoming Xterra owners in the Northeast
*Saturday evening there will be a party - B.Y.O.B., B.Y.O. drink, snacks, cooler and ice. The raffle will be following dinner.
Shir-Roy Campground Info:
- You're responsible for reserving/paying for your campsite. The campground has a special area allocated for our club. Please inform them that you are with NEXterra when you call for reservations.
- Campground accepts Checks in advance & Cash on arrival. No credit cards!
- Check-in is at 2pm and Check-out is at 1pm
- Non-camping guests have to pay $5.00/car day fee at gate & must leave by 9pm. If not they get charged an overnight fee
- Quiet time starts 10:30pm both nights! As a courtesy to those attending and others at the campground, if you are partying after 10:30pm, please continue at a lower volume.
- Please read all the rules & ensure you abide by them while at camp. Shir-Roy Camping Area :: Sitemap & Rules
Waivers: All attendees (drivers & passengers) must sign the NEXterra waiver (print it out here & bring it along)
There are 2 options for shirts - a long sleeve and a short sleeve. A short sleeve event shirt is part of the event fee, but if you would like a long sleeve shirt, it is an additional $5 on top of the event fee.
Please specify here in this thread the following:
- If you would like your event shirt to be a long sleeve. If you don't reply at all, we will assume you just want a short sleeve shirt.
- If you would like to order additional shirts. Please specify the size, short or long sleeve, and the quantity.
If you would like to order additional shirts, prices are:
Short sleeves: S-XL $15, 2XL and up $20
Long sleeves: S-XL $20, 2XL and up $25
The cutoff date to order shirts is Tuesday, August 23. If you register and pay for the Back to School Run after August 23, we unfortunately cannot guarantee an event t-shirt for you.
There is a strict “NO ALCOHOL ON TRAILS” policy in effect! Please leave all alcoholic beverages in the campground. If you are caught with booze at anytime on the trails, you will be asked to leave & potentially banned from future NEXterra events. LMFT is open to others from the public & law enforcement.
All Rigs are welcome to this event!
Click here to officially sign up for B2SR
Official Roster of Attendees