Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Radflo Coilovers

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got around $300 that I've put aside from selling a few things, since I don't pay for anything on credit cards and live on a budget it takes a little time to come up with a good chunk of change. I've got a few items that I'm interested in purchasing next but am a bit stuck...

so here's the options...

1: oem fog lights (just moved to houston and there does appear to be alot of fog)

2: radflo coilovers 3" lift

3: 285/75/16 M/Ts

·
on line
53 Posts
If there was a lot of fog where I was living, I would go with the fog lights. Safety first and all that. I do not live in an area where there is a lot of fog, so I do not really know if fog lights really work. But if they do work, thats what I would get.

·
on line
3,272 Posts
i vote for tires. i can't tell but your signature makes no reference to any new tire so i assume your running the ones you left the dealership with. if that is the case, then i say tires.

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KillJoy LosAngeles said:
i vote for tires. i can't tell but your signature makes no reference to any new tire so i assume your running the ones you left the dealership with. if that is the case, then i say tires.
aye, you are correct, still runnng the stockers from when i bought her.

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Ive been on runs where guys wheeled with street tires...............they had no issues at all doing anything. All in the driving dude. Screw the tires, they will be at least more than double your budget. And if you need a while to save up money, i dont think you will like spening more money on gas with the larger tires.

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, i'm hoping when our taxes come in and we get that squared away i'll be able to take care of the tire situation, we took a beating for xmas so we're trying to recover and return things to normal, lol. the wife drives the xterra to work and i've noticed lately that it's been pretty foggy out here so i've been more and more leaning towards the fog lights..

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Well if you want a set of BFG AT KO's in 285/75/16.... I have a set....

Let me know,.... shutterman was supposed to buy them from me but he backed out due to his ticket.

Call me if you want them... you have my number!

·
on line
3,218 Posts
"aye, you are correct, still runnng the stockers from when i bought her."
Nuts. I'da given you what's left of my RuggedTrails (pretty good) if you still lived here.. Shame, they're bigger than what you're getting rid of too.
(fogs)

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
eddie, i'll give you a call in the next day or so, those are actually what i've been looking for, maybe we can work a deal out for them.

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I do believe i'm getting two items, fogs and tires when tax money comes in next week :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts