Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Newest member of the Accident Club....Kinda

971 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  lostboy 
#1 ·
Anyway we can get special stickers for this club? I believe i am the newest member of this club. If it counts. So my cars parked infront of my house and abotu 12am i hear a car alarm going off.Naturally i go and check to see. And of course i see my X wit her lights flashing and making these really annoying sounds. I go outside to see that one of my neighbors was sitting in the car behind me. Apparently he was trying to park and clear a driveway so he pulled right up on my bumper. Stupid @ss in his honda hit my X in the back hard enough to set off the alarm. From what i saw i had no damage but the hood of his Accord had a nice indent of what looks like a spare tired which sits under the X. Sucks to be him.....can i join this club?

#2 ·
B REAL said:
Anyway we can get special stickers for this club? I believe i am the newest member of this club. If it counts. So my cars parked infront of my house and abotu 12am i hear a car alarm going off.Naturally i go and check to see. And of course i see my X wit her lights flashing and making these really annoying sounds. I go outside to see that one of my neighbors was sitting in the car behind me. Apparently he was trying to park and clear a driveway so he pulled right up on my bumper. Stupid @ss in his honda hit my X in the back hard enough to set off the alarm. From what i saw i had no damage but the hood of his Accord had a nice indent of what looks like a spare tired which sits under the X. Sucks to be him.....can i join this club?
lol how stupid can you be.. u sure he wasnt intoxicated?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.