Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
on line
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2007 Xterra X model to join the rest of my Nissan family, glad to see there is such an active community, look forward to modding the X.

Here is a pic of the X

And here are some pics of my other Nissan's

·
TNX Administrator
20,357 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I am happy I got it, having a 17 year old with 100k+ miles and the 350Z which I have done a lot to I believe in Nissan longevity.

Hope to be around and learn and hopefully contribute, I am pretty active on the Z forums and have modified my Z extensively, with a built block and twin turbo kit being the latest putting down 554 RWHP.

As soon as I break it in it will go to the dyno to get a baseline before doing any mods.

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome.

·
on line
332 Posts
It looks like west palm?

·
on line
631 Posts
vegas looks like that too, but with rocks/dirt instead of grass in the front yard.... yep desert landscaping! haha

oh and WELCOME!!

·
on line
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys, yes it is West Palm Beach area.

Already thinking about going to the dyno as soon as I get it broken in, already talking at the shop of possible things to do to it similar to the Z since it has the VQ40DE. I told the wife I was going to twin turbo it but she wasn't to agreeable to that :)

·
on line
332 Posts
:geek: oh, yes i knew it. I was shooting for west palm or gulf coast do to the author name. welcome to the club again.

·
on line
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well just added a couple of things, rear cargo cover, body moldings and side steps, I found the harness are there for the fog lights so I will probably get those. While I was under there I saw the exhaust, boy it is puny, will definelty look into a custom exhaust including high flow cats back.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts