Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Newb .. Newbe .. Newbie....

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Tlrtucker 
#1 ·
New guy here. Just picked up a 2012 Pro4X this weekend. Looking forward to adding some personal touches. Looking through the forum posts has inspired a few ideas.

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel Car

See less See more
#13 ·
Prices are up right now. I was seeing Tacomas with 300k miles asking similar prices. I'm happy with my purchase considering the low miles and the solid maintenance history in this particular rig. I would have loved to pay less, but it is what it is.

I could have paid more. Here's one for $26k:

#14 ·
Resale prices are insane right now, but with that said it's not a bad deal. If you think about it, you paid $20k for a loaded SUV with a great history of reliability if you properly maintain it. It should get you to 200k with ease. That's not that bad. I was on the verge of getting a 1st gen Titan about 6 months ago but noticed the trend in ballooning prices so I held off. The same 2013-2015 Pro4x Titans I was seeing for $20-24k are now selling for $35k. It's wild. You can buy used Pro4x Frontiers for more than they sold for new. Don't even get me started on FJ Cruisers....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.