Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

New Xterra Owner

856 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  mtnbound 
#1 ·
Hey guys! Just bought an Xterra a few months ago and am starting to get more into it. I’ve got a Yellow 2006 Xterra SE. It’s got a lot of holes and wires laying around so i’m assuming whoever had it last gave it a few mods. I know almost nothing about it though. My first question, how do i know if it’s Titan swapped? I noticed the front wheels are spaced further than the rear and there aren’t any wheel spacers. Thanks guys!

See less See more
#3 ·
Hello and welcome to the club!
Nice looking X if there are no spasers on the wheels then more likely it is tswaped nice.
How bad is the wiring ?

Also have you looked if your radiator was changed or is it bypassd you don't want to get smod . There are few videos on YouTube how to do both ;)

#6 · (Edited)
Nice stance! I agree looks titan swapped, which is usually just the front suspension, or its got some pretty parge spacers which I would encourage you to remove, but thats just me.

Look behind the front wheels, if there is a large aluminum or steel pucks between the wheel and the hub/ brake assembly, its spacers. also see if you can post a pic of the front suspension behind wheels and post for us to see!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.