Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi... Picked up my 07 Xterra S 4x4 this past weekend and am anxiously awaiting a couple extra bucks to start modding it...

I've been cruising this site for a few weeks now and I'm liking what I see so far! Hopefully I can be a help to some people as I'm sure you will probably be for me.

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! :cheers:

....Nova Scotia???

·
on line
237 Posts
NOCM said:
NOrthern VirginiA

Outside of DC.
lol....didn't even cross my mind. :drunken:

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome :wav:

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
616 Posts
Actually, Northern Virginia is full of traffic, rude drivers, government workers and expensive houses.

The part of Virginia with mountains would readily cede NOVA to Washington DC or Maryland given half a chance.

Being a NOVA resident, I can say such things.

Welcome to thenewx.org! If you see a silver OR in the Old Town area, its probably me. :compress:

-Old Army

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Welcome Mr NOVA. I must be from the west cause I though tnorth of the border too!

·
on line
4 Posts
Old Army said:
Actually, Northern Virginia is full of traffic, rude drivers, government workers and expensive houses.

The part of Virginia with mountains would readily cede NOVA to Washington DC or Maryland given half a chance.

Being a NOVA resident, I can say such things.

Welcome to thenewx.org! If you see a silver OR in the Old Town area, its probably me. :compress:

-Old Army
Where in NOVA are you?

Yes yes, traffic and expensive EVERYTHING! I'm better off moving out of my apartment and living in my X

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts