Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
623 Posts
Hello all!

just took delivery on a new 07 Xterra S. Always hated SUVs, but this one stood out.....I'm loving it!!!! btw, here's the details:

2007 Xterra S, automatic, 4x4, side steps, first aid kit.....got if for $24,700 Out the door (including tax, etc).......plus 3.9% financing for 60 months..

I feel like I got a deal on it...

Catch ya'll around :geek:

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Welcome! Don't take it personally when the hardcore wheelers reccomend losing the side steps and getting shrocked...

·
on line
623 Posts
RogueClimber said:
Welcome! Don't take it personally when the hardcore wheelers reccomend losing the side steps and getting shrocked...
nah, its all good. i'm giving off the vibe that i'm the outdoorsy type...but in reality, it's my daily driver now...don't plan on off-roading..... it was either this or a friggin honda odyssey........

no way, i was gonna become 'that guy'.... mid 30s, cube life, hauling kids in a minivan ... the X is a life saver :geek:

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome :wav:

·
on line
123 Posts
welcome.

·
TNX Administrator
20,493 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome. :wave: Don't worry you'll be offroading before you know it. It'll probably only take one off roading event to get ya. :cheers:

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Welcome! :cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts