Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
on line
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. My family and I are the new proud owners of a 08 OR. I am happy to be apart of this forum and from what I have seen around the forum, you guys are really courteous, knowledgeable and friendly. I look forward to good advice, tips and some off roading stories.

John

·
on line
245 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
TNX Administrator
20,374 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are right about saving for the MODS but the way the price of gas is starting to skyrocket...it might be some time. Thank you all for the welcome!

npgtech I am actually at Fort Bragg, NC. Know of any trails around us?

·
on line
1,891 Posts
Just a few outside of Butner gate, but they are just bearly enough to cure the craving. URE is a big place for offroaders, a bunch of us over at Eastern North Carolina Xterra Club are going down this weekend for a camping/offroadin trip. Check out their site too, www.ENCXC.org my SN there is "npgtechx".

·
on line
69 Posts
it's www.encxc.org you add a , at the end or your link!!!! you still going this weekend npgtech??? i'm thinking about it really hard!!!

·
on line
1,208 Posts
wish that i could be there with you all. but alas im still in stupid iraq. Oh and welcome to the best site on the web!! :) glad to see another fayettenam member here :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts