Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I am completely new to this. I recently acquired a 06 xterra from my friend. The truck is in almost new condition. Base model but it only have 15K miles on it with a nissmo cold air intake installed. I also acquired a bumper mouth light bracket and light bar from him. I have no idea where it came from or who made it any info on those would be grateful.

I have many questions in the future when i start my build and i hope this fourm can help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I am from south east PA near Philly. The truck was his fathers and was passed down to him when he passed. H was never a xterra fan nor did he need to use it to commute in city. It sat in storage for almost 4,5 years.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome from Washington!

:iconbiggrin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the welcome guys. I got the truck back from my mechanic on Friday. Nothing major really needed to get it up and running again: 4 new tires, battery and new fluids. Now i just need to find a place near me to install the light bars.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
No you don't. Read some of the threads in electrical. Or post up in regional forum for a mod day and ask for some help. There are quite a few of us around you, and we all started from somewhere in regards to working on our trucks. Welcome from Shamong, NJ!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Welcome from Allentown Pa of course not NJ no one likes NJ

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Hello from bensalem ! Welcome to the addiction there is a ton of us around the area out to one of our wing it wednesday meet .And if you want to jump up a couple of exits on the pa turnpike ill be glad to give you a hand installing the lights . Im allways modding Xterras over memeber reekinhavek's house .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts