Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
on line
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im brett im 18 soon to be a frosh in college i have a new X white soon to have kc daylights up on the rack and along with some other goodies when i have the cash does any one know of any good trails in northern new jersey that good for the stock X

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Welcome aboard. A new X at 18, nice. I had a 74 Ford Galaxy 500 (in '82)...

·
on line
57 Posts
Whut up, dawg? :drunken:

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

I had a '62 Galaxie 500...in '77.

Rob

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
2,938 Posts

·
on line
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i live up in bergan county franklin lakes to be exact. but i go up to vermont one of my freinds has a house and i wheeled up there it wuz fun but too far only thing around here now is snowbanks to drive over and that gets boring but i have no clue were to go. i heard the meadow lands have some trail but mostly for dirt bikes i think but thanks for the welcome guys :drunken:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Meadowlands is illegal. They will impound your car, dirt bike, or whatever.

I too am in Bergen County, but the other side. I take it you go to Ramapo HS or one of the Preps?

There are a few legal places to wheel in CT. Mass, and the two off road parks in PA. Not much else unless it is on private land with the owners permission.

·
on line
1,792 Posts
I'm in the LA Area now, but grew up in Central Jersey, in Somerville. I had a 1972 Datsun 240 Z in 1978, when I was 18. Now I'm back to Datsun/Nissan with an X.

Welcome, and hope you enjoy the trails in Northern Jersey, PA and Upstate NY.

·
on line
559 Posts
At 18, I had

My first ride was an 86 Acura Integra when I graduated from college.

·
on line
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea im at Ramapo now and then im goin to william paterson to play football over there, but there is a place in franklin lakes that i want to check out near the back end of the ramapo reservation i know a few kids went back there so I would like to check it out but right now im focused on getting my kc daylights installed on my roof compartment and getting
shockwork sliders cus the stock ones are nothing but cheap metal

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts