1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Jim it looks soooo much better! Great job!

·
on line
2,248 Posts
Jim,

Awesome website! Not sure if you care or not, but the first line on the Xterra front bumper page reads; "If you like to play hard in your Nissan Frontier."

Also... I clicked on the "Shrockworks Gear" link and saw the word t-shirts on there somewhere. Please tell me you're making a black tee w/ the white logo on the back. If so, I'll definitely take a couple of those. Hope you get them up there soon.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OregonX said:
Jim,

Awesome website! Not sure if you care or not, but the first line on the Xterra front bumper page reads; "If you like to play hard in your Nissan Frontier.
Copy/paste screw-up. Fixed, Thanks!

OregonX said:
Please tell me you're making a black tee w/ the white logo on the back.
Definitely coming. Give me 3-4 weeks and they should be up there.

Jim

·
on line
143 Posts
Jim,

I didn't get any stickers with the sliders you sent a couple of weeks ago....How about shoving a couple in the mail for me eh?

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. The old stuf will come down and get re-directed in a day or two. I was scared to do that until we were certain the new one worked!

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
This is from XOC page 6

"posted November 03, 2005 06:03 AM

It's $749.00 w/ tube, powder coat, and fog light mounts.

This may go up. I'm trying to avoid it, but it's a possibility.

--------------------
Jim Shrake
www.ShrockWorks.com
Armor! - Bumpers, Sliders, Skids"

It looks like the price went up a little. Damn, right before i was going to order mine. Did the multi unit discount go away?

·
on line
2,070 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes there has been a price increase. Dealers may not have updated yet.

It goes into full effect Friday.

Here is a coupon code for $50 off, good through Friday. Works on any Nissan Front Bumper.

NGXTERRAFB

·
on line
2,938 Posts
No worries here I already have a bumper. One can expect a price increase with the price of metals going up. Hell my valve supplier just had a huge increase price due to copper costs.

Just need a gas tank skid and rear carrier and I will be shrocked out. Unless he makes products for a Honda CRV. :tongue:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts