Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
on line
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site a couple months ago and decided it was time to join. I've been a member of xterra firma for a while but found the info on the 2nd (or 3rd, depending on who you ask) gen Xterra a bit lacking and the bias against them just a little irritating.

Anyway, happy to find my way here and look forward to learning as much as I can.

:sign2:

·
TNX Administrator
20,448 Posts
"Now hear this, now hear this, t' mayor has arrived!"

:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
2,072 Posts
Welcome! You will find this to be a very useful resource for everything 2nd gen. But it is addicting and can cause marital problems when the mod parts start arriving!!

·
on line
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bueller44 said:
...it is addicting and can cause marital problems when the mod parts start arriving!!
I've already experienced this mod/marital phenomenon a little. We made a deal though: my mods happen within spitting distance of a gift giving holiday (Xmas, B-day, etc.) and her gifts are of similar value and application. Seems to smooth things out a bit at our house at least.

·
on line
42 Posts
Welcome Mayor, (even though I'm a noob as well). I see you're form Denver, was just there last month and actually saw a presentation by the Mayor H, would that have been you? he he , probably not. Nice 4x4 trails out there!

·
on line
896 Posts
Bueller44 said:
Welcome! You will find this to be a very useful resource for everything 2nd gen. But it is addicting and can cause marital problems when the mod parts start arriving!!
Yes but I take my wife wheeling with me, and she loves it, so I tell her I can do this....if I had this.... and she lets me slide. Sometimes I think she lets me just because I TRY to pull one over on her :laughing6:

·
on line
1,208 Posts
welcome to our site!

·
on line
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the welcome mat everyone...and no, I'm not Mayor Hickenlooper but I am a distant relative of a long-time-former Mayor of New York City.

Steve,
come home safely, and thank you to you and everyone risking their lives on behalf of our country.

- Chris

1 - 20 of 21 Posts