Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Xterra S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
About 13k. Plan on replacing rear with pro x4 diff and doing full Titan swap by the end of the year. Should have a winch on ot in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
2011 Xterra S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O... And plan on putting her on 35 when all said and done..

·
Registered
2011 Xterra S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They loud.. but they should get me buy for a few months for now. Needa hit the yards and see if they got a rim for my spare to match the other 4 on the truck. Ima replace them with Kumho Road Venture MT51. Had them on my jeep and the were very good trail tires with good road manners. They never let me down.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Welcome in....Nice truck
Good buy

·
Registered
2011 Xterra S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So...... 12k or 9k winch?? The 12 is on sale and is slightly cheaper than the 9k. I got a Hefty Fab front bumper on this truck. The winch should mount internal on this bumper. Will the 12 even fit?? Never had a winch on my trucks.. always used brain power, chain and come along, or chain and hilift jack to get out of situations. They never let me down, but the hole is there for one... So ima stick one in there.

·
Banned
756 Posts
So...... 12k or 9k winch?? The 12 is on sale and is slightly cheaper than the 9k. I got a Hefty Fab front bumper on this truck. The winch should mount internal on this bumper. Will the 12 even fit?? Never had a winch on my trucks.. always used brain power, chain and come along, or chain and hilift jack to get out of situations. They never let me down, but the hole is there for one... So ima stick one in there.
If the 12k is cheaper, then what's the decision? lol. IMHO, I'd go as big as you can. If I were to get a winch I wouldn't get less than a 10k.

·
Registered
2011 Xterra S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Well.. these are th mods i found sofar already done. 1.5" wheel spacers, unknown roof rack, light bar, IF shock guards and shackles, 1.5" lift spacer on front strut, gps holder, bully dog Gt tuner, rock sliders, HF front and rear bumpers with radiator skid plate, cobra cb radio, molle holders in rear windows, cargo netting, 33's, snorkel, bilstein 5100 front and 5125 rear struts... Idk what spring rate it has up front....... And im still going through this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts