Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, John from Northern Indiana, Michigan bred tho...however Go Irish!!!馃崁Just wanted to say hi! Picked up a 2011 Pro-4x this summer, under 12k and under 90k miles. Last owner really just modded for looks, can't wait to put my spin on it. Working on the interior and drivetrain first, then going to start the exterior in the spring...except for lights, man those Spec- D (Junyan) headlights are crap!!! Changing those out from previous owner and going back to OEM for now. Anyways, just looking to do overland really, was hoping to get a Tacoma, but good lord I'd just by a couple boats for the price of the tricked out new ones. Kept seeing the X on "best vehicles for camping" lists and fell in love with it when I saw it! Can't lie, always thought they were weird, worked on a lot of F-bodies and 40's Ford trucks in my life, so not much 4x experience or love for the Xs. Mind has been changed for sure! Hope all is well out there, plan to be active and help any way I can! Anybody in northern Indiana, or SW Michigan gimme a hello!
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle registration plate Tire
Smile White Muscle Product Hat

Registered
Welcome,

The X terra is something that grows on you, if your "that" kinda person i suppose. they arent for everyone, but for those that they are for, they are just about perfect!

Registered
Welcome! Looks great!

Reactions: TallBlueEyezzz

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome,

The X terra is something that grows on you, if your "that" kinda person i suppose. they arent for everyone, but for those that they are for, they are just about perfect!
Oh it grew on me right away, I really like it! Just driving around with it in Michigan's UP, winding back road trails, really performed well just stock, I was impressed. I did get a drive train warranty with it, since I'm new to 4x really, and am getting the rear end replaced do to the rear seals going. Not too upset about a new rear end at it's life stage! Trying to get a good picture in my head still of how I want it to perform and look, hope to have it a long time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts