Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!,

So I recently moved down to Virginia Beach (near Little Creek/Bayside Area) and was wondering if there are any good trails around here.

Also are there any good parts or auto stores and what not as well? I have some big plans for my X before the winter hits.

Thanks in advance, hopefully see some of you all around!:wave:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Welcome! Not much for trails in our area. Closest that I frequent is either Shoe Creek or Flagpole. They are a couple of hours drive, going up to flagpole next weekend. As far as parts stores go I just use my closest Autozone or Advanced Auto for the general stuff. Everything else I order online. We do a lot of mod days at my place. Installed an Xoskel light bar yesterday actually. Let me know if you ever need help.

Sent from you know where...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! Not much for trails in our area. Closest that I frequent is either Shoe Creek or Flagpole. They are a couple of hours drive, going up to flagpole next weekend. As far as parts stores go I just use my closest Autozone or Advanced Auto for the general stuff. Everything else I order online. We do a lot of mod days at my place. Installed an Xoskel light bar yesterday actually. Let me know if you ever need help.

Thanks for the welcome and the info. I'll have to check those places out soon.

I plan on doing some painting next week but I'll keep you in mind if I have something bigger coming up.

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Hey man, welcome to the area.

Offrdx got it pretty straight, really unless you plan on doing some driving there are not that much in the ways of legal, public trails in the area. However there are some decent trails in the westernish part of the state. A new park opened just on the border too, Chaos Offroad runs it.

Be sure to check out the VAXC area though for more information on upcoming trail runs and such.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome man! I'm in Virginia Beach in the Kempsville area...getting ready to do my lift here in the next few weeks...post up some pics of your X if you have any!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts