Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone! i am a 20 year old college student and i just sold my 97 mustang cobra and bought a 2001 xterra which i love so far. i liked my car but it just wasn't the best choice to be driving back and forth on the highway a lot. but anyway, i love the xterra and i already have some questions, i have noticed from searching the threads that everyone likes the shrockworks bumpers, well im not going to wheel it too much but i do like the looks of it and the extra security it gives me but i don't plan on lifting the xterra and i want to see a pic of how a shrockswork bumper would look on a stock height xterra, all i can find is lifted ones, also if anyone could put up a pic of a stock height xterra with the biggest tire you can run. thanks!

·
on line
148 Posts
this is a site that is specific to 2005+ x's. that is not to say that people here are not going to help you out, because they are very knowledgeable and friendly. however, it might be hard for you to find people here with first gen xterra's that could help you out with stuff specific to them. also try xterrafirma.com, they have alot of first gens. or try one of your local clubs.

for the shrock bumper, try their website, they might have a picture of an x not lifted.

·
on line
91 Posts
First off welcome to the world of X.
Not trying to be mean but you might want to try xterrafirma or such as this is the NEWX for second gen Xterra's. Probably will not find a whole lot of pics and such of first gen xterra's here although a lot of people here came from them.

·
on line
1,744 Posts
Welcome, hang out, ask question, offer opinions, join trail rides if going offroad is in your plans and enjoy the comraderie. Though this is a Gen II specific forum I've never seen anyone go empty handed when asking for advice.

·
on line
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whoops! my bad, well thanks for the welcome and i will be sure to check out the other forums, i wish i could have a new xterra but money right now will not allow it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts