Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, just bought my Xterra tonight, after weeks of searching inventory for the one I wanted.

I've owned 2 before and one Frontier. This 06 is by far the most bad ass.

Glad to have found such a great 06 X resource!

-Syn
________
Ecigarette Forum

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the site. :wave: Which edition of the X did you get? Is it the 2 or 4wd version? You'll find a lot of great info here on the site.

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts
Welcome to the X family & enjoy the site.

·
on line
386 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome !!

·
on line
844 Posts
glad to have you here. feel free to use the smurf smiley faces :brilsmurf: :bigsmurf: :brilsmurf: :bigsmurf: with reckless abandon.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yeah, I got the 4x4 S model in SuperBlack, Steel interior.

What I really wanted was the OR with the same config, but no dealerships in southern CA had what I wanted. I went and looked at this S that I ended up getting and still liked it.

I managed to get the dealership to throw in the Yak LoadWarrior, a hitch-mounted bike rack, fog lights, and a set of the ORs skid plates in exchange for the running boards that came on mine, which you all know are a joke.

I've always been used to having the top model of Xterras but actually, I really like the S. I like how it doesn't have a model badge. Kinda cool.

I still haven't taken it offroad yet, still waiting for that clean from the factory thing to wear off.
________
Washington Medical Marijuana

·
on line
1,891 Posts
New to the site, I've heard of it through the MySpace Xterra group, so far from what I've seen there is some major Xterra guru's here we could learn a lot from. I've had my 2005 Xterra S 4x4 for about a year now, and I cannot complain, I had a 2003 Xterra SE/SC before this one, but it was only a 2WD, I needed the 4x4, so I up and traded in for one. Just finished moving from Hawaii to North Carolina, shipped my X from Hawaii to California and drove from west to east coast. I gotta say this, for all the stuff we had, and the GPS, and our laptop for internet access on the road, the X is so bad azz for that west to east coast trip, Nissan hit gold with this SUV.
:cheers:

·
on line
1,667 Posts
npgtech said:
New to the site, I've heard of it through the MySpace Xterra group, so far from what I've seen there is some major Xterra guru's here we could learn a lot from. I've had my 2005 Xterra S 4x4 for about a year now, and I cannot complain, I had a 2003 Xterra SE/SC before this one, but it was only a 2WD, I needed the 4x4, so I up and traded in for one. Just finished moving from Hawaii to North Carolina, shipped my X from Hawaii to California and drove from west to east coast. I gotta say this, for all the stuff we had, and the GPS, and our laptop for internet access on the road, the X is so bad azz for that west to east coast trip, Nissan hit gold with this SUV.
:cheers:
sure did!! welcome

·
on line
279 Posts
Welcome! I had a hard time finding an OR model from a dealership. Out of 28 locations, there were only 6 OR's out there in 4x4 and only 1 the way I wanted it configured. I went with a used 6 month old 05 model with 5900 miles for about 9k less than a new 06.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts