Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

New to me Xterra

987 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Discount Tire 
#1 · (Edited)
Old school car modded and this will be my 2nd nissan. Had a hardbody back in the day on bags. Mainly stick to chevy. I have a 87 s10 blazer with a ls sitting on 1 ton axles that is my daily driver. My toy is a 91 sonoma with a LT swap in process. Anybody from any other forums I used to run around the s10 ones and was a mod on s10planet for a long time.

Just got a 2005 xterra for 1k. Got a pretty good body but the common cam sensor issue. Had 4 bald tires but that problem is fixed. Gotta put pads and rotors on it now. The cam and crank sensors have all been ordered. Was an ex smokers car so been parked with the windows down to get rid of the bar room smell. We picked it up to basically use it around on the farm since I took my sonoma and decided to play with it. Body is ok but it's black and somewhere over time somebody swapped an olive green trunk hatch on it. Be fine for a farm truck.
Almost forgot the drivers window motor is out but the ac works so not really worried about that right now. Main thing is getting it running and stopping right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.