Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Which lights should I get?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
dragonplayboy said:
I'm taking the option two lights and making LED tails with them, it should be cool when I'm done
Nobody voted for option 2 yet...... What the hell, are you bypassing the poll, just to be cool or something??!!!!???!!!!???!

Just messing around!! :blackeye:

**EDIT** Sorry about this post i was extremely wasted when i wrote it!!!

·
on line
132 Posts
word, i'm gonna have to agree with sexterra. go with option 1 and get this stuff called VHT Niteshade to smoke the lens housing. it will look super sick.

actually, where are you getting that light package and how much? Darn you! Now i gotta spend money on that too.... :blackeye:

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Muzikman said:
Can I take door #3 please? ;)
Take a good quality nylon stocking that some stripper is done with, remove the tail light and stretch it over the light. Looks tinted and you are not out any money, plus you got to see the stripper. Actually I am with Muzikman on door number 3. But the black woman's stocking does work and comes off when the cops nail you. MC

·
on line
376 Posts
USMC XTERRA said:
Muzikman said:
Can I take door #3 please? ;)
Take a good quality nylon stocking that some stripper is done with, remove the tail light and stretch it over the light. Looks tinted and you are not out any money, plus you got to see the stripper. Actually I am with Muzikman on door number 3. But the black woman's stocking does work and comes off when the cops nail you. MC
If some one tries this make sure you post some pics!
And thanks for the heads up Syndicate!!

·
on line
1,977 Posts
TAIL LIGHTS

I found some Smoke tinted tail lights on ebay.They look GREAT on my Super Black SE.You really can`t take the lense off as far as I can tell.They`re glued together pretty good. :cheers:

·
on line
1,977 Posts
SMOKE TAIL LIGHTS

To see my Smoke tail lights go to ebay and search item #190090951688.They look great on Super Black.Probably super on Night Armor too.The nicest ones I`ve seen yet.

·
on line
189 Posts
syndicate said:
I'm trying to decide which tail lights I should get.
Help me!

Option One:

or

Option Two:

You can also say, to keep them stock

yo bro can you do both for a Silver Mettalic one..
i would really apprciate it..
Thankss

·
on line
400 Posts

heh why dont we photoshop it more.. 2 lazy to find another metalic x in that position. enjoy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts