Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is an awesome picture.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hattrik21 said:
When's it gonna be public?
I have no idea. Hopefully soon. The old site is very tired and out of date.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Looks great. Can't wait to see the new updated version of his site.

·
on line
315 Posts
muzikman:

Now that I think about it, I know I saw your truck in person and thought it looked sweet, but I don't think I got around to meeting you at ECXC, dude. Come to think of it, I didn't meet too many next gen peeps, except MC and cornick. I got there late and was wheeling easy trails so I was the outcast 2nd gen, heheh...sho was fun though.

/hijack

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Shrock needed a new website. People who dont know anybetter might make the mistake of thinking that since the website is outdated, so are the products. But everyone here KNOWS THAT IS NOT THE CASE!!

·
on line
15,651 Posts
armandov99 said:
muzikman:

Now that I think about it, I know I saw your truck in person and thought it looked sweet, but I don't think I got around to meeting you at ECXC, dude. Come to think of it, I didn't meet too many next gen peeps, except MC and cornick. I got there late and was wheeling easy trails so I was the outcast 2nd gen, heheh...sho was fun though.

/hijack
Yeah, there were a few 2nd gens at the camp ground that I wasn't sure who the owners were. I met and wheeled with MC and met Koko and Cornick. After the fact I thought it would have been cool to get all the 2nd gens together for a photo. Maybe next year (if there is another ECXC).

Anyway.

Hopefully the new site can be easily updated by Jim so it becomes more dynamic.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah I only met Jason and one other 2Gen X. I remember another RedX and another Black X with TC UCA's.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
So did you design that site for him Koko?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts