Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just sold my 02 SE SC 5psd yesterday, then went and picked up a new 07 Off Road 6spd. AH YEAH! All I can say, is I can't wait for the silly little break in period to be over with! Now, all I can think about is mods, mods, mods, mods...

My plan: intake, exhaust, leveling kit or small lift, tires, wheel spacers, interior pieces, f/r bumper replacement, window tint.... possibly Stillen SC

I have done a lot of searches, but still have a few questions...
1. Exhaust, who's is the loudest and who's makes the most HP/TQ ?
2. Recommended leveling kit or small lift?
3. How do I turn off the horn beep when I lock it? (too lazy to read manual)

Thanks in advance guys, excited to start playing with you all!
Bo

·
on line
1,361 Posts
welcome

To turn off the horn beep when you lock it, just hold down the lock and unlock keys on the fob for a few seconds when you are next to your X.

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mtdewmike said:
Ahoy, and welcome aboard, Bo! :pirate:

For some ideas on lift kits, check out this thread.
Thanks for the link to the lifts... Not sure how I missed that one.

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

boholio said:
...Exhaust, who's is the loudest and who's makes the most HP/TQ ?...
Dude, build your own! NISMO headers with high flow cats (or no cats) and Flowmaster muffler. It would be loud, but it would probably kill your torque curve.

Rob

·
on line
1,208 Posts
welcome to the best site on the web

·
on line
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys!

Stillen has the Magnaflow on sale for $376 right now, was thinking that is hard to pass up and then with the Volant on sale as well, looks like a good combo...

Also, just traded in my stocker tires for a set of Revo's, pretty excited as I freaking hate those rugged trails.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts