Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRG and Sway-A-Way are proud to offer the lastest 2" dia coilovers for the 05+ Frontier, Xterra, and Pathfinder. These coilovers offer beautiful nickle-plated bodies, red annodized hardware, 5/8" nitro-steel shafts, large 5/8" bearings on both ends of the shock, and come set up and ready to install. Springs are silver Eibachs rated from 500lb (2wd 4cyl) up to 750lb (4wd w winch and steel bumper). These coilovers include a very nice spanner wrench and the adjuster nut uses a stainless slip plate to make height adjustments even easier. Shown are the extended version designed to be used with PRG, SPC or TC upper a-arms (a stock length version is also available for use with stock upper a-arms). These coilovers offer 3" of lift when used with the aftermarket upper arms. You can get slightly more height at the expense of ride quality. These are running $799/pr shipped

·
Registered
277 Posts
Are you going to do any packages combining theses with UCA's like you have for the radflos? I want a set of these bad!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ya I've called him before, Greg is super helpful. Being that its Sunday I thought I might get an answer here quicker.

·
Registered
288 Posts
This is tempting , I'm so close to doing a lift on my X. It is a toss up for me between the SAW coilovers and the Fox coilovers . :dontknow:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts