Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
on line
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new ride Monday. Its sweet. I used to race, and I want to get back into it once I'm done with school, so this will be able to tow a car to and from the track. Plus, light off roading is oh so much fun. I wont do anything to serious or risky in this. Mayeb I'll get a dedicated jeep someday. Anyways-the dirt

The 2007 Nissan Xterra Off-Road does not come with the side step rails, but I got the dealer to throw a factory set into the deal. Im getting them put on this week sometime.

When I get the rails put on, I plan on taking some nice pictures. Well, as nice as I can do anyways.

I found the site via musicman. Saw him in Cranberry with his shrock'd X and essentially stalked him until he parked!

·
on line
612 Posts
Welcome, are you sure you want those side rails? Should just get some sliders from shrockworks. :cheers: But anyway welcome.

·
on line
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill get the sliders. But for the time being, if i can get them for free, they are worth it.

like I said. "light off roading" :sign2:

·
on line
631 Posts
welcome!

·
TNX Administrator
20,374 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome! Definitely go with the sliders.

Rob

·
on line
1,792 Posts
WELCOME.

And to chime in on the sliders question: Even my 73-year-old (5'1")mom liked the sliders for getting in and out of the truck when she came to visit me.

·
on line
47 Posts
Aaaaah, you got the color I hoped for, but a Blue off road was not around in a manual.

Nice ride, hey?

·
on line
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We were leaving the parking area over by pepboys and saw you come in. I told my friend, "THATS the bumper I was telling you about!"

·
on line
1,792 Posts
The world is filled with millions of tricked-out pick-ups and Jeeps, but an X with a bullet-proof bumper is a rare treat, a sight to behold.

I love our truck!

·
on line
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So surely you could understand why I HAD to follow him (at least within the confines of the parking lot) to check it out!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts