Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this is def my last post for the evening...i just picked up my xterra yesterday so i am a little excited and have plenty of questions...i just want to make sure i got everything that i was supposed to get with the vehicle...i got the protection package so i should have one wheel lock on each wheel, i should have the rubber mats, and the emergency kit with the jumper cables and stuff???? i also have the utility..and i think i am missing the first aid kit and the cargo net...the only stuff that i found in the cargo area was the emergency kit, a little net about 7-8 inches long , and a plastic bag with like 4 hooks in them....is there anything else i should have with the truck.......thanks in advance

·
on line
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think the only things i am missing are the first aid kit and the cargo net....im sure the dealeer will hook me up when i go for the towing package on friday...if not im sure it wont be the end of the world

·
on line
1,361 Posts
if not, ask them for their pricing on the items, should get you a 20 or 30 buck discount.

As far as the first aid kits, I picked one up at target that fits just fine, but it doesn't have an X on it, well not yet

·
on line
145 Posts
It sounds like you bought an "S" model. When I bought mine I found out the cargo net and first aid kit were some part of a package I didn't get.

·
on line
704 Posts
When the car is sold, you are supposed to get a sheet that lists everything that was supposed to come with the car and the sales person is responsible for making every item. I bought the protection package, but it was not there and I had to go back to the dealer in order to get it. The aid kit was missing too, but I was too lazy to go back.

The best way to go about this is to get the damn display sheet form the vehicle and go through every option.

·
on line
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea the only thing that was in the cargo area was the emergency kit that comes with the protection package. the first aid kit and net come with the utility package. i spoke to the dealer and he said it would not be a problem..he said if anything he will just take it out of another car...probably same reason mine is missing...idiots

·
on line
294 Posts
check in the upper glove box too, and under the seats. frontier guys have found their stuff in strange places after the fact...(even tho ending up with 2 is cool too!)

·
on line
384 Posts
If you ordered the in-cabin air filter (don't remember if its part of one of the packages you got), make sure the filters are actually there. The factory is not always good about remembering to put those in. And if they forgot to include the cabin filter, they probably did not include the screw that helps secure the lid shut for the fitlers. The screw is not really a big deal, but since the filters are around $25, you want those in there.

·
on line
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok you just started the next question that i had...what the hell is the microfilter.....where is it located.....what should i look for...the truck i bought supposedly has it.....also one more question.....all the reviews that i read about the xterra mention 10 hooks in the rear cargo area...what are they talking about?? i have 4 hooks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts