Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I ordered my lift, Greg said the UCAs were on a delay, but he had the new UCA design sitting on the shelf if I wanted those. Something about changing the design allowed them to cut costs, possibly the words droop stop thrown in there.

Has anyone gotten these? Review? I told him I would wait for the tried and trusted ones since that is what majority of people were running and they were known-awesome. However, my curiosity is now piqued.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did. I emailed on a sunday, called on mon/tues and left messages. Got a call back late tues night that I missed. Called them thurs, left a message. Got him on a friday around 11a eastern, and put together a lift over the phone in about an hour an a half. He answered every question I had and explained things like (radflo vs saw vs bilstein) etc. Def a helpful dude.

I just talked to him last night as well, and they are slammed with orders, but all is on target for me. I actually asked him to hold my order an extra week because I wouldn't be home to receive it. So he's more than willing to help you out as well.

My advice is to just call once or twice a day and leave a message.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm waiting on parts right now, my UCA's should be in the mail, hopefully be here tomorrow. He didn't mention anything to me about new ones at anytime in the last 6 weeks I've been in touch with him... Are they for the TS or just stock width that he was talking about?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts