Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning guys,

Just a quick post to introduce myself......the name's Mark and I'm a displaced Brit, now living in Calgary.
I picked up a new Knight Armour OR 5AT last night and am looking forward to getting out and putting some break-in miles on it this long weekend :cheers:

Bit of a departure from my normal motors with Nissan Skylines being my passion for the last 5 years or so, but am really looking forward to getting a bit further off the beaten track than I've been used to.

I've been browsing the forums for just over a month now and must say thanks to all for the great info and advice I've already picked up.......hopefully I might be able to give something back eventually when I'm not such a noob :)

Cheers,
Mark

·
on line
386 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
TNX Administrator
20,256 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome to this side of the pond!

Rob

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! :cheers:

·
on line
255 Posts
Us folks in Cheyenne would like to give a big Howdy to another new resident of Calgary, home of the Second largest Western Rodeo and Celebration in the World. I think it's called a Stampede up North.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts