Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hell. I’m still on the fence for these new MKii’s. But I won’t be swapping until the spring. All other parts ready to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Oh no, are your parts just sitting around?
3 weeks seems like a long time for my waiting around before assembly 😀
Haha well I have a S model, and so the current rear axle I have won't match the front m205. And I'd prefer just to do this all in one go. I don't really do any serious wheeling in the winter here in CO, so I'm now not as much of a rush.

·
Registered
557 Posts
No sale on these to tempt me

It’s $1100 + $650 for SPCs, vs my current choice of
$440 FJ 600lb coils with Tundra shocks and stock Titan $75 UCAs

Got to start somewhere, will last for 20k miles and then time will tell
Why aren’t you opting for the Less pricey mevotech supremes since they are SPC branded?

·
Registered
557 Posts
@SledheadX i saw lower price for Xterra Mevotech, but not for Titan version. There was also older and newer Gen of the SPCs.

The biggest attraction for Tswap for me has been the sub $2k setup but the above coilovers make it harder.
Have you seen Titan Mevotechs? I thought they were same $650 when I looked
from RockAuto. I actually had posted a complaint about them with a damaged arm and wanting me to pay for return shipping. Less than $400 each
Material property Font Carton Poster Signage

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
@SledheadX I saw your RockAuto damage posting before, I can't find it now, not even in your history of postings.
I looked at RockAuto now, I never bought from them, their website is not user friendly but I got through, and what I see is $300 each, so $600 for set for adjustable Titan UCAs

that's what I want SPC for, adjustability.
Your shipping story doesn't inspire me at all, having something move around in a box and company that doesn't stand behind it, that does not make me want to buy from them.
Little stuff (probably pre-packaged already), yes, but control arms with chipped paint and a $600 or so price, not a deal for me.

·
Registered
557 Posts
@roXterra i totally understand your stance on RockAuto. Honestly, I’ve ordered big parts before, including LCA, without any issues. This was a first for me, but they did do me right in the end. Adjustability was my only reason using them over SPC direct or stock Titan, and didn’t suspect anything like what happened to me. But it did work out for me. They’re not the only ones to sell those mevotech at that price point either. I think amazon even has them, not quite $300 but close.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts