Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys....................first off i have no pics-i work twelves and have no digi or scanner, sorry about no pics. i drive an 06 fronty nismo 4x4 and decide to make an appearance here to make some new wheeling buddys-i see there are a couple/few from vegas and i really need some people to wheel with.......................i came over from Clubfrontier to hopefully find some X's to wheel with since there arent any fronty's in CF around vegas that are 4x4. take care everyone.

·
on line
631 Posts
woo hoo another vegas person!!

welcome!

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

·
on line
386 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
on line
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
drebit said:
Welcome to the forum.
whats up.................there is someone i know from CF thats doing some wheeling in a couple weeks near truckee,ca. not sure if im going yet-if i do ill let ya reno people know.

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
178 Posts
Welcome!

·
on line
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys-----------------------

·
on line
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
d-rap said:
Glad to have you. Welcome!

And you've sure got some great wheelin' around Vegas.[/quote

there is tons of wheeling around the valley-too much to even mention. but still dont know anyone around town to wheel with except driverX.........im pretty sure we are doing some wheeling sunday with some of his friends.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts