Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Luke and I've had my Xterra for almost a year now. I'm 22 and currently in college for Automotive Enginner at MSU. I have complete access to chassis Dyno, gas analyzer, scan tools, lifts, and basically anything need for automotive R&D.

I currently work at best buy as a mobile technition. I install Remote Starters/Keyless Entry/Alarm sytems, and audio and video systems.

My 05 Xterra S is Granite my currents mods are:

-K&N full air intake system
-Gibson cat back exhaust
-Brush Guard w/fog lights
-Alpine stereo with 2 amps and 2 10"JL subwoofers
-Viper 791xvr Remote Start Keyless Entry/Alarm system

Future Ideas

-Lift of some sort
-Tires and Wheels
-possible tire swing
-front winch bumper

·
on line
386 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
good to hear you finally joined the team! Now we may have some use for you as of yet.
Do you know how much HP and torque you gained from adding the intake and and cat back? that would be something i would want to know.

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Damn. All the toys and the knowledge to use them. Welcome Aboard!!! :cheers:

·
TNX Administrator
20,253 Posts
Welcome on board matey - You may become a major resourse item here, so stand by for the questions.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
welcome!! :cheers:

·
on line
149 Posts
Welcome, as part of being new, you have to post a sound clip of your exhaust and intake. Sorry, it's the rule.

·
on line
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
S_e_X-Terra said:
good to hear you finally joined the team! Now we may have some use for you as of yet.
Do you know how much HP and torque you gained from adding the intake and and cat back? that would be something i would want to know.
I have to run my truck on they dyno yet...i never really had a baseline run because about 2 weeks after I had my truck it had a K&N system on it. When I get it dynoed again i'll take a video and post some pics along with sound and junk.

·
on line
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Karpediem said:
Welcome, as part of being new, you have to post a sound clip of your exhaust and intake. Sorry, it's the rule.
When I do a dyno run I'll make sure to post a video. The Gibson exhast is not that loud the K&N is probably louder than the exhaust. I wanted the exhaust to get ride of the ridiculus y-pipe job nissan did from the factory...can't believe it made it to the production floor.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the club. :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts