Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is really happy with the fit and quality of their seat covers?

I have a 2010 Xterra, and am very new, so I have no idea where to start looking.

Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I know a few guys have them on here and I've been in a couple of Tacomas that have them also and Wet Okole seems to make the best seat covers as far as figment and quality goes. They're not cheap though.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
169 Posts
This has been addressed a few times in the past. From what I read and saw in pictures the Wet Okole covers had the best overall fit, the only downside being that they can induce swamp ass.

·
Registered
283 Posts
This has been addressed a few times in the past. From what I read and saw in pictures the Wet Okole covers had the best overall fit, the only downside being that they can induce swamp ass.
+1 on the swamp ass haha...only in the summer months though. Had mine for over a year and they are awesome. Definitely add some extra cushion to the seats and now with it being winter time I don't really notice the seat being all that cold to sit on like normal cloth would...might just be me though. The other cool thing about wet okole is that they can be customized in a bunch of styles and colors. Like another said though, they are pricey but worth it IMO

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the responses. Brand new on here and didn't want to spend the day searching old posts to find info so I appreciate your time.
I am going to jump in on the group order if I can.
Does anyone know if the #s are good enough to get that rear seat made?
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts