Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do. Am going to add some shackles to my AAl setup as the front sits about 3/4 of a inch higher than the rear maybe another 1-1.5 lift in the rear. Probably gonna go 265/75/16 (stock s is 265/70/16)instead of 285 though. The added cost vs benefit is not there to justify the 285's for me. I live in Nebraska not many trails around here if there are someone owns them and you shouldn't be there lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea the damm dealer and there tire shine just picked it up Tuesday. I hate tire shine should be called dirt attraction spray lol. Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks guys! Yes it is 2013 model. This is a kit I put together. The front spacers are from fleebay (haha) I bought the for my frontier and removed them before I sold it. I know I know there not prg or nisstec but they are quality and were 70 bucks shipped to my door WITH free cam bolts! Also they are American made. They are also black anodized which I like really, not hip on seeing a huge chunk of silver in the wheel well were everything else is black. So I took a risk but I thought at worse I had cam bolts which are nearly 70 bucks by themselves. But to my delight the spacers are quality. They are advertised as 2.5 inch of lift which they do however after a alignment they are actually around 2.25 of lift which is great! And very little UCA contact, I installed energy suspension bumpstops on the upper arms so no noise at all. The rear is a single deaver AAL which netted 1.5-1.75 of rear lift and rides better now. So for a couple hundred including the alignment and four hours of my time to install I would say a awesome bang for your buck ratio! The X sits perfecty level and had no problems Saturday getting aligned. If anyone would like the sellers name for the spacers I can Pm them it Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts