Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Xterra guys. I'm Drew I have a 2006 Nissan Frontier SE. done some work to it can always do more. Joining up here to get mod ideas, and to post joint meetings in the Metro NYC area.

If your like Clubfrontier.org (your all welcome over there) you want pics here is my street frontier/tow rig for 87 trail rat 4runner.

link to cardomain page for full list of what I have done.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2442547

Thanks Drew

·
on line
376 Posts
Good to see you over here. Ive gotten some great info and how-to's from this site. I also love me some Xterra Offroading pictures!!!!

·
on line
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bwarren228 said:
Good to see you over here. Ive gotten some great info and how-to's from this site. I also love me some Xterra Offroading pictures!!!!
Hey ben, Xterra's off road like this. believe the guys name is Kenn not sure if hes on here though its a first gen

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Welcome :wav:
Glad to see another Fronty in the site.
I tell you the more I see the the Frontys the more I like them
too bad I like the X even more :geek:

·
on line
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My ex and I were looking at Xterras to replace her POS Yaris because she loved the motor but didnt want a truck and the pathfinders were to much $$.

·
on line
844 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!!

I like your truck are those 8000k hid's?

only gripe is the stickers, i hate stickers when they aren't the color of the car/truck or the trim color... it makes me focus on the sticker and not the truck, and i doubt that's your goal...

just my opinion, grain of salt.

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum :compress:

·
TNX Administrator
20,374 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
559 Posts
Another NY'er! Sharp looking Fronty. Sometimes I regret not getting a Fronty, but I always tell myself . . . you can't put a Shrock rear bumper w/ tire carrier on a Fronty . . . and all is good in the world once more. :)

·
on line
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dragonplayboy said:
Welcome!!!!!!!!

I like your truck are those 8000k hid's?

only gripe is the stickers, i hate stickers when they aren't the color of the car/truck or the trim color... it makes me focus on the sticker and not the truck, and i doubt that's your goal...

just my opinion, grain of salt.
I understand compleatly but the truck is a work in progress and doing a red and gray theam just not done quite yet. Plus the "dream toyz" is my friends custom audio shop and this truck is a show truck for them so I used their colors for the stickers. Its uniform though the truck. And yes the headlights are 8000k HIDs

Thanks for the warm welcome, I dont care what they say about Xterra owners you guys are all right.

·
on line
376 Posts
max6spd said:
Another NY'er! Sharp looking Fronty. Sometimes I regret not getting a Fronty, but I always tell myself . . . you can't put a Shrock rear bumper w/ tire carrier on a Fronty . . . and all is good in the world once more. :)
Haha, isnt that the truth. Ive heard rumors of Jim planning a rear bumper for us but it just hasnt been done yet. One day we'll get something. KenMTN has the multicarrier, but its still not a shrock :cheers:

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Irongrave said:
... I dont care what they say about Xterra owners you guys are all right.
they must be referring to 1ts gen owners :geek:

·
on line
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
max6spd said:
NY'ers do it best. Club frontier and club titan are working on a meet and greet at Rockland lakes april 7th or the 14th. dont know how far that is from you but you are more then welcome to come

1 - 18 of 18 Posts