Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys My names dustin and I am about to comendere the X from my wife. ITS A 2005 that we have had for two years and 60,000 mi. No mods yet but a mild lift and tires to begin with. My daily driver for work is an 07 classic chevy duramax with a 6in lift and 35in BFG mud terrains and edge evo programmer. I will post pics later.

Thanks guys
Dustin

·
on line
2,072 Posts
welcome - daily driver is a 07 classic chevy duramax with a 6in lift and 35in BFG mud terrains?? WOW, quite the daily driver

·
on line
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, I work in the oil field for my dad and places get really hard to get to after snow and rain, therefor the lifted diesel. I do pull the tractor with it to. I will definately be lifting the X. I really wanna go with the 5in from calmini so far. I would love to to a front axle swap but I wont be rockcrawling. Mostly family jaunts to the lake or mountains and a little mud and trail when i can get away. Any advice is greatly appreciated

later
Dustin

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
1,208 Posts
welcome.

·
on line
641 Posts
Motorhead said:
Hey guys My names dustin and I am about to comendere the X from my wife. ITS A 2005 that we have had for two years and 60,000 mi. No mods yet but a mild lift and tires to begin with. My daily driver for work is an 07 classic chevy duramax with a 6in lift and 35in BFG mud terrains and edge evo programmer. I will post pics later.

Thanks guys
Dustin
Welcome to the club! And yes, your daily drive is one BAMF! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts