Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Richmond

I am a proud new owner of an 07 Avalanche Off Road, my first X. Not the first Nissan though. I have an 03 Sentra Spec-V. (if you know anybody in the richmond area that is looking to buy one let me know) Im eager to learn a lot and share a lot on this forum. I know it gave me a lot of fodder for research before I purchased. Especially the AT vs MT thread, I have always been a Manual fan but getting the 07 OR with AT for the same price as an 08 S with MT kinda made the decision for me!!

Well I've already burned up 2/3 of the free tank from the dealership and I love it even more everytime i get in it. Im eager to make this thing even more functional so feel free to recomend some starter mods!!! Im already planning on doing a LOBO shelf on Tuesday.

If any one has had any luck making their own roof rack let me know, I dont need a gear basket or anything right now but I do need to be able to carry 2 canoes and I would rather avoid the $300 price tag of yakima towers with 72 inch bars.

·
TNX Administrator
20,444 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

Rob

·
on line
155 Posts
Aye! Welcomen!

·
on line