Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just bought a '05 Xterra S 4x4 with a six speed just before christmas. It seems great so far, I haven't really had it offroad yet, but it dug itself outta some pretty deep snow drifts with no problem.

This is the first car I've had in two years. I've been pimpin out a old honda motorcycle as my primary source of transportation. I finally decided to get a car of some sort and wanted some utility but not a full size pickup. I was impressed with the new X. I must have driven 10 old X's, as soon as I drove the new one, I wanted it. The old ones were okay (I liked the gauges) but not much performance. I was also considering an Element and subie wagon, but they were slow ass balls and the Element has a really low payload limit (650lbs I think??).

I also like the X because the six speed and controls feel similar to my lady friend's Sentra Spec V, although the shifter is a lot longer throw.

So, I'm glad to be here, it seems to be better than XOC.

·
TNX Administrator
20,256 Posts
:pirate: "Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated t' Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise t' share what you learn!" :3some:

So let t' mods begin: http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2742 :thumbup:

·
on line
1,208 Posts
welcome to our site. :)

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

Rob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts