Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
It was awesome meeting you guys (Juan and Peter) last night....your rigs are sick! I can't wait to start adding mods to my truck.

Can't wait to meet the rest of you guys!

Side note: I picked up my beach pass this morning. I hope we can all get together in April and have a beach day!
There is a run planned for early April. It's called the "April fools run", and at Rausch, in Pa.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Sheesh. That's not cheap lol. How long does the key and pass last?
The green key card is good for 3 years. you need a off road beach access sticker every year.

and there is a lot of beach access out on the east end, but it is split between the 4 east end towns (Riverhead, Southold, Southampton, an East Hampton), the county and the state. The county has the most access points of them al, and all Suffolk county residents can get it. the town permits are only for town residents.

I'm lucky enough to be able to get the Riverhead off road permit because my parents live in the town, as well as the Southold parking permit because I live there. and the county.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I really wished those gates were open the other night, would have been a fun little way to cap off the night.

Either way it was good meeting you Dom and Romeo, that titan swap is nasty!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Yeah, Sunday night we met up out in Riverhead, which is very far from Queens, so I figured you wouldn't come out, sorry for slacking on the communication.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I really wished those gates were open the other night, would have been a fun little way to cap off the night.

Either way it was good meeting you Dom and Romeo, that titan swap is nasty!
Come out before dark any weekend. There are a few nice places to go out here.

We had a big BBQ at Indian island park the other year. We should plan another one. Indian island is nice because they only check the entrance / parking restriction on weekends and holidays between memorial day and labor day 10:00-4:00. so it is a good place to meet up with people not from Suffolk county as well, because it is so laid back.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
So I just talked to Romeo and he mentioned that BlissX will be coming down here this weekend, anyone feel like meeting up this weekend at the Millers Ale House in Lake Grove?

He didn't specify which day yet but either Friday or Saturday night.

Here's the info if you're unfamiliar with the area:

Millers Ale House
4000 Middle Country Road
lake Grove, NY 11775

81 - 100 of 103 Posts